1956 Chevy Custom Truck
This Truck started off as a original '56 GMC Apache.
The Current owner has owned it for over 7 years and spent lots of time and money to bring it to its current Custom Chevy Look and condition.
Here are the Details:
- 70's Chevy Camaro subframe clip with full Camaro suspension. All new bushings and shocks with adjustable rear coil-overs. New custom high performance springs and 2" drop spindles. Added Camaro power brakes, steering column with power steering and tilt wheel.
- rebuilt 350 V-8 small block with B&M 144 Blower @ 5 pound of boost (400 HP), "Demon" 750 carburator, MSD ignition, electric cooling fan with automatic thermo relay, New water pump, fuel pump, power steering pump, alternator, belts and hoses, custom "Henderson" headers, "Flowmaster" exhaust with custom tips (incredibly nice sound!), custom fuel cell and filler neck under bed.
- Turbo 400 with heavy duty torque converter.
- Custom "Rally" Wheels 15x8 front and 15x12 rears with extra wide tires.
- New paint 3 years ago, with high-end Factory Mercedes Silver PPG paint, custom 3" wider rear steel fenders. All new Chrome, bumpers, mirrors, handles, moldings, rubber, even added custom "one piece" power windows.
- Custom foldable leather bench seat, custom door panels, custom matching gray headliner, custom gray carpet, custom covered leather dash panel and steering wheel, all new "Auto Meter" gages including blower boost gage.
- Interior matching brushed aluminum Sony CD/MP3 head unit with remote and removable face, 4 channel high power Alpine Amplifier, 2 high end "MB Quartz" 6x9 door speakers and 10" subwoofer behind seat.
(Please hit the "play >" button above to see and hear the Truck accelerate.
If the video does not play, please try hitting the play button again.
This is a 2 MB video, if you have a slow connection it may take
some time to download).